Legal Information and Privacy
We wish to inform you that Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003, the Personal Data Protection Code, requires individuals and other entities to be protected in relation to personal data processing; in accordance with the indicated regulation, the processing will be based upon principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and rights.
The writer informs you that to establish and/or implement the relationships it is or will enter into possession of personal data; therefore, in accordance with Art.13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03, it provides the following information:
- The data provided will be processed in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfilments deriving from the same, as well as for the effective management of the relationships; in particular, for:
- legal fulfilments, connected to statutory, tax and accounting rules;
- administrative management of the relationship;
- fulfilment of contractual obligations;
- archive management;
- management of correspondence and faxes;
- The processing and storage of the data will take place using electronic and/or paper means and tools, in accordance with methods aimed at guaranteeing its integrity, security and confidentiality;
- The provision of data is mandatory for the fulfilment of legal and/or contractual obligations; any refusal to provide that data will prevent the contract from being implemented/the relationship from continuing; the consequences of any failure to provide data not attributable to legal or contractual obligations will be assessed each time by the writer;
- Subject to communications made in implementation of legal obligations, the data may be communicated to external entities that perform specific assignments on behalf of the writer;
- The data processing controller is: P.TRE S.r.l. based in: Via Brodolini, 59 – 23900 LECCO, LC (ITALY) | Phone (+39) 0341 423808, VAT no. 02347930139 – in the person of its information systems manager
- The processing manager is P.TRE S.r.l.
- The data will be processed for the whole duration of the established relationships and even later for the completion of legal fulfilments;
- At any time, you may exercise your rights by contacting the processing controller, in accordance with Art.7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, by written request
Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to him, even if not yet registered, and its communication in intelligible form.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain an indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the processing purposes and methods;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing performed using electronic tools;
- of the identification details of the controller, managers and appointed representative in accordance with Article 5, Paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entities to which the personal data may be communicated or which may come to know of it in the capacity of appointed representative in the State territory, managers or officers.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the update, rectification or, where appropriate, supplementation of the data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block on data processed in breach of the law, including that whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations set out in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except where that fulfilment is found to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The data subject is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data relating to him, even where pertinent to the purpose of its collection;
- to the processing of personal data relating to him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market research or sales communication.